Glblock, a commercial name of company located in Paris (75002), ("we, Our, Us") is responsible for the processing of your personal data. The purpose of this document is to inform you of how we use and protect your personal data, as well as the reasons why we process this data.
This information applies equally to all our products and services, and it should be understood that more information may be given to you if necessary when you purchase a particular product or service.
1. THE INFORMATION WE PROCESS
We only collect and use the personal data we need for our business purposes, enabling us to provide you with personalized and quality services.
We may collect from you various categories of personal data, including:
• Identification and contact information (last name, first name, place and date of birth, photo, passport and identity card numbers, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone number, gender, age and signature);
• Identification and authentication data, in particular when using our services (technical logs, computer traces, information on security and use of the terminal, IP address);
• Tax data (tax number, tax status, country of residence);
• Family situation (marital status, marital fiscal regime, number of children);
• Employment information (employment, name of employer, pay, pay slip);
• Different legal documents (deed of assignment, deed of succession, deed of resale of stock market securities);
• Banking, financial and transaction data (bank details, card number, transaction data, including: transfer information, investor profile, value of your assets);
• Information related to your habits and preferences;
• Information related to the use of subscribed products and services in connection with banking, financial and transaction data;
• Information related to interactions with us: in our store, on our website, on our application, on our pages, on social networks, during interviews and telephone or video conversations, in emails.
The data we use may be collected directly from you or received from the following sources for the purpose of in order to verify or complete our database:
• Publications and information made available by the official authorities (Official Journal)
• Third parties such as business intelligence, anti-fraud agencies, in accordance with data protection rules;
• Internet sites and social media pages containing information you have made public and information made public by third parties.
2. HOW WE OBTAIN AND USE INFORMATION
A. Comply with our legal and regularity obligations
We use your personal data to satisfy different legal and regularity obligations, including:
• The fight against both money laundering and the financing of terrorism;
• Compliance with applicable legislation on international sanctions and embargoes;
• The fight against tax fraud, compliance with tax audits and reporting obligations;
• Responses to official requests from duly authorized public officials or judicial authorities.
B. Complete a contract with you or provide you a pre-agreement information
We use your personal data to:
• Provide you with information about our products and services;
• Help you with transaction requests;
• In the purpose of customer relationship management, in particular:
• Evaluate your needs and your knowledge, for example in the field of crypto assets;
• -The security of the payment services you use.
C. Use for our legitimate interests
We use your personal data to set up and develop our products or services, improve our risk management and defend our interests in court, including for the purposes of:
• Proof of transactions or operations;
• IT management (exchange platform) and business relationship improvement including personal safety;
• Prevention of illegal activities and abuse (security measures, control of unusual transactions);
D. Respect your choice based on your permission
Sometimes, permission is needed to process your data, for example:
• when the purposes described above lead to an automated decision-making process that has legal effects that affect you or affect you significantly, we will inform you directly of the underlying reason as well as the expected importance and consequences of this decision.
3. WHICH CATEGORIES YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE DISCLOSED
In order to satisfy the above purposes, we disclose your personal data only to:
• financial, judicial or state agencies, public bodies on request and to the extent permitted by regulation;
• certain regulated professions such as lawyers, notaries and auditors.
4. TRANSFERRING INFORMATION OVERSEAS
In case of international transfers from the European Economic Area (EEA):
• If the European Commission has made a decision of adequacy, recognizing that country a level of protection of personal data equivalent to that provided by the EEA legislation, your personal data will be transferred on this basis;
5. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We store your personal information for the longest period of time necessary to comply the related legal and regulatory provisions or another period taking into account operational restrictions, effective management of customer relations and responses to legal or regulatory requests.
Relating to customers, most information is kept for a minimum of 5 years in accordance with regulatory rules.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the related regulations, you have different rights, namely:
• Right of access: You can get information about the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of these personal data.
• Right of rectification: If you believe that your personal data are incorrect or incomplete, you may require that your personal data be changed accordingly.
• Right of cancellation: you may require the erasure of your personal data within the limits of what is permitted by the law.
• Right to limit processing: you can request the limitation of processing of your personal data.
• Right of opposition: You can argue the processing of your personal information, for reasons related to your particular situation.
• Right to the portability of your information, when this right is related, you have the right that the personal information you have given to us are returned to you or, where technically possible, transferred to a third party;
• Right to withdraw your permission: you have the right to revoke your permission of processing your information at any time.
7. CHANGES TO THE WAY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We regularly update the Privacy Notice and the related information.
We invite you to read the latest version of our Privacy Notice on our site.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about the use of your personal information covered by this notice, you can contact by mail via email@example.com.
Information about our cookies policy and computer security is available on our website.